Fascination About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
The Best Strategy To Use For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed by the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we possess the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you each 12 months your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the worry off your shoulders.
Protect your most valuable investment today by ensuring the right termite management process is in place together with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new home.
Our Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Ideas
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones with a choice of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a wide range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in every aspect of both national and business pest treatments. We're not a really major pest control company, however we're a really good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
Indicators on Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide You Should Know
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the most recent safe yet effective, baby, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the newest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
A Biased View of Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We are situated in three locations, the C.B.D of look at this web-site Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your house!
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two decades ago is that to receive a full pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Nowadays you can buy a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Basic Principles Of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a complete licence which was three decades. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what it is you are doing. But like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or two years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and you can do it in your sleep.